Friday, January 7, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (4) & Follow Friday (4)



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books every Friday-Monday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new bloggers.

This weeks question is:
"What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?"

I don't think there has ever been just one book that has changed my life. I mostly read YA books which aren't really life changing, but they have helped me in a few ways. My writing has improved a lot because of all the reading I've been doing. They've also opened my eyes to a few topics that I had been blind to which was good. 
_____________________________________________________


Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkiee's View. Basically, it is a meme to help you get blog followers. Check out her blog and the Featured Blogger of the week!

This weeks question:
"What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone else's book blog?"

Where She Went by Gayle Forman
This one was on The Story Siren's Fragment Friday post today actually and it sounds great. It is actually book 2 in the If I Stay series I think. 

10 comments:

  1. OMG! you follow the Story Siren as well... the blogosphere is small all of a sudden.
    I found you through Follow Friday and joined your followers. I also noticed you are involved in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge so you will definitely hear from me again.
    Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm your newest follower from FF! Where She Went is book two of If I Stay, which I looved and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey newest follower :) just stopping by from the hop :) awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! I'm a new follower. Check me out at www.phaedrashowandtell.blogspot.com =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Joana! Stopping by via FF! I agree that while every book might not be life changing, they can still have an impact on you. Especially, when it comes to things like writing.


    I'm a new follower now! Please take some time, stop by my blog and follow me back if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I loved If I Stay and can't wait for Where She Went.
    Happy weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a hard question to answer. I found it very hard to choose just one and ended up picking one that scarred me for life instead. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a hard question this week!!! I ended up choosing Twilight because it was one of the first books that I interacted with strangers about. (More on my blog!)

    Have a good week!

    ~Brooke
    http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to all the new followers! I really appreciate it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I recently found your blog and I love it! I'm awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award!
    More info here: http://aussiebookshack.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.