Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blogoversary: December 5, 2011

I can't believe I missed my blogoversary. I have officially had this blog for a year and 2 days and I did not even realize it. I've been so busy with senior year that I haven't been as active as I'd like on here. I haven't even read a book that wasn't for school in months, let alone written reviews! I know it's a little early for New Years resolutions, but I've decided that mine is to start reading and writing reviews again, to pay more attention to this blog. I'm very glad that you guys have continued to follow my reviews and I promise I shall be back as soon as finals are over and winter break rolls around. Thankfully it's only 1 week away.

Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.