Sunday, December 5, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

I will be participating in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge that is hosted by Kirsti at The Story Siren. This will be my very first time and I am extremely excited about it. I have made a tentative list of books to read in 2011. I am aware that there are a lot of books on the list, but I couldn't narrow it down any more than this. Lol. Some of the books on this list will probably change and I will be adding new ones as I go along.
But so far, here it is:

Books to Read:

January:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
XVI by Julia Karr
Timeless by Alexandra Monir
The False Princess by Ellis O'Neal
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
Warped by Maurissa Guibord

February:
Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Haven by Kristi Cook
Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison

March:
Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roeker
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell

April:
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Bumped by Megan McCafferty

May:

June:
Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan

July:
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter

August:
Populazzi by Elise Allen

September:

October:

November:

December:

2 comments:

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.