Monday, December 13, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (2)





The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books every Friday-Monday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new bloggers.
____________________________________________________________________

This weeks question:
"What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways or something else entirely?"

I read book blogs mostly for the reviews and information about new books that are coming out. Obviously, the giveaways are also another reason, but I don't go around signing up for the giveaways if I'm not a regular blog follower for that particular blog. I do enjoy the author guest posts as well, but usually I only read them if I know the author or the book they are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.