Friday, June 22, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (25)


Feature & Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkiee's View & Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs and the two Featured Bloggers of the week! This is great for finding amazing new blogs to follow and for gaining followers yourself!

This weeks question is: 
"If you could unread a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?" 

My answer: 
I think I'd unread all of Twilight just because when I read them I was in 7th or 8th grade. I basically became obsessed with them and am extremely embarrassed of that fact. I'd probably read them now since they wouldn't have the same effect. 

What about you? Leave your answer to this weeks question in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. That was my answer too! I read those a couple of months before the movie. And after further analyzing with the book itself, I wanted to unread it!

    Of course though, Vampires Suck (movie)wouldn't have been nearly as funny!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.