Monday, February 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

So this weeks topic is: Top Ten Best Bookish Memories
  • Starting The Boundless Book List
    • None of my friends are big readers so I never really had anyone to talk to about the great books I was reading. I started this blog because I needed a place to write down my thoughts and I wanted to find people that love books as much as I do. 
  • FINALLY renewing my library card after over 2 years
    • I wasn't able to get a card for the library branch that I wanted, but at least I can check out books again. I'm still working on the other card though because that library seems to have a better YA selection than this one.
  • The first time I was contacted by an author to read and review his book
    • I was so excited that he felt my blog was worthy haha
  • When I reached 100 followers
    • That was awesome.
  • When Meg Cabot followed me on Twitter
    • It still baffles me a bit when I see that she's one of my 60 followers LOL 
Unfortunately I haven't had that many amazing bookish memories. I've never met an author or gotten a book signed or anything :(

2 comments:

  1. That reminds that I have to renew my library card. Mine is well-over expired and I've been using my sister's since. But I've heard the library back at my place are releasing new designs, so I'll probably renew it then. Congrats on your 100 followers milestone and thanks for sharing! I love reading others' top ten lists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day you'll get to meet an author and get a book signed! 100 followers is a big deal! Congrats! Even if there's only a few it looks like you've had some great memories and many more will come :)

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.