Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
- Starting The Boundless Book List
- None of my friends are big readers so I never really had anyone to talk to about the great books I was reading. I started this blog because I needed a place to write down my thoughts and I wanted to find people that love books as much as I do.
- FINALLY renewing my library card after over 2 years
- I wasn't able to get a card for the library branch that I wanted, but at least I can check out books again. I'm still working on the other card though because that library seems to have a better YA selection than this one.
- The first time I was contacted by an author to read and review his book
- I was so excited that he felt my blog was worthy haha
- When I reached 100 followers
- That was awesome.
- When Meg Cabot followed me on Twitter
- It still baffles me a bit when I see that she's one of my 60 followers LOL
Unfortunately I haven't had that many amazing bookish memories. I've never met an author or gotten a book signed or anything :(