Friday, December 4, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday (45) / Friday 56 (14)

Feature & Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkiee's View & Alison Can Read. Check out their blogs and the two Featured Bloggers of the week! This is great for finding amazing new blogs to follow and for gaining followers yourself!

This weeks question is: 
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

I answered: 
Old Fashioned Butter Pecan, MMMM!
What about you? Leave your answer to this weeks question in the comments below.
___________________________________________________________________________

The Friday 56 is a meme hosted by Freda's Voice. Basically you flip to page 56 (or 56% in your eReader) of any book and post a sentence or two (more if you want) from that page without being too spoiler-y. This gives us a glimpse into what you are reading or have read, and may even prompt us to add your book to our TBR piles!

My teaser:
I thought back to the nasty words and I hoped Mary and Alicia and Sierra never read them, either. I imagined what it would be like for one of them to stumble across that post about being "bussed in," and I felt queasy all over again. I knew what it was like to be new, and something like that--well, that would make you want to crawl into a hole and nev
er come back to school.

Excerpt From: Elisa Ludwig. “Pretty Crooked.”

11 comments:

  1. Nice! See I had this question posted as well, I have no idea what's happening with the questions lately! But I revised my answer to the ice cream question! But I basically answered the opposite! I actually wrote and have been ignoring my own paranormal read. I consider it Urban Fantasy, really need to get back to it soon...

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I just updated mine too. Could have sworn that's what this weeks question was supposed to be!

      Delete
    2. Did you guys see a different F&F questions too? Something about the type of book you'd write? But when I went to blog today it had changed to the ice cream one! I'm glad I'm not going mad.

      New follower on GFC and Google+, happy F&F Friday!

      Mikayla's Bookshelf.

      Delete
    3. Yeah! I don't know what happened with that... lol

      Delete
  2. I have seen pretty crooked around and am in love with the synopsis. I look forward to seeing what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up but not sure if i did the post right...its my first blog hop!
    I followed you!
    http://sarahsbookishblog.blogspot.ie/2015/12/ff-feature-follow-time-get-your-hop-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite ice cream flavor can only be purchased at Baskin Robbins.... Jamocha Almond Fudge. MMM.
    Pretty Crooked looks like a great read! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rocky Road ice cream, but Butter Pecan sounds yummy, too. Now we all need to make an ice cream run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pecans are probably my favourite nuts, especially when it comes to any type of dessert! I'm down for anything with chunks of chocolate and cookie dough basically.

    New follower on Bloglovin' and Twitter. Here's my FF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a lot of fun! I love that flavor of ice cream - I wish I had some now. :)

    By the way, I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.