Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
____________________________________________________________

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

"So I figure we take our chances on Oz and tell ourselves things are finally lookin' up. 'Cause what do we have to lose?" - Link, 350.

"If my calculations are correct, if the weather holds, if the typical corollaries between the Caster and Mortal constellations stay true..."
"It was more of a yes or no question." - Liv & Ethan, 286.


3 comments:

  1. Good teasers! My teaser is from Across the Universe, and I've got a Christmas giveaway, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teaser goes really well with mine.


    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teasers. Here's a link to our teasers if you have time to visit: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday-letters-from-skeptic-and.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.