Sunday, January 27, 2013

From Print to the Big Screen: Warm Bodies

This year seems to be the beginning of a long list of YA books turned movies which is exciting (and maybe a little frightening depending on how you feel about seeing your favorite books on the big screen).

Warm Bodies by Issac Marion is the first one being released this year. The movie premieres this Friday, February 1st.

Nicholas Holt will be starring as R. He is probably most well known for his roles in X-Men: First Class and the British TV series, Skins. Julie will be portrayed by Teresa Palmer from Take Me Home Tonight and I Am Number Four.

Other actors include Dave Franco as Perry, John Malkovich as General Grigio, Analeigh Tipton as Nora, and Rob Corddry as M.

How awesome is this cast? I loved Holt as Tony in Skins and Dave Franco is just great to look at (those Franco genes are to die for). As for Teresa, I don't really know much about her or the character she is portraying, but I'm sure she's great as well.

I actually have not read this yet so I will not be watching it this Friday because I NEED to read the book first. I am definitely looking forward to both reading and watching this though and can't wait!

If you've already read this, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.