Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
It honestly doesn't matter to me where a book is set, but these are a few I'd like to see more of:
- The Bay Area
- I live here and I love reading books about cities and places I've been to and know well.
- I just started my first year in September so reading more about it would be cool. I guess they wouldn't really be considered YA anymore though?
- A Deserted Island
- I recently watched Blue Lagoon: The Awakening and fell in love with the idea. I think the only book I've read set on a deserted island is Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
- London (past or present)
- I'm in love with a city I've never visited so anything set in London is an automatic read for me.
- I've always loved mermaids, but anything under the sea would be cool even if they weren't involved.
- Road Trips
- I don't know about you, but I LOVE road trips and all the stuff people can get into when on one.
- I'm Portuguese so reading books set there would be awesome!
That's really all I could think of...lol