Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this weeks topic is: Books I Resolve To Read in 2013
I have way too many books that I want to read, but these WILL be read this year.
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
- I seriously love all of the VA books and this spin off is just as great. I can't wait to get my hands on this one!
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- I included this book, but what I really want to read is ALL of John Green's books. I've heard so many good things about each and everyone of them. I'm not sure why I still haven't taken the time to read them.
- The Ivy by Lauren Kunze
- By the synopsis this actually doesn't sound that great, but I've heard good things about it so I'm going to give it a try. Plus, I really like the cover and that's usually what draws me in anyways.
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
- I read the first 3 consecutively (and love them), but for some reason stopped before I got to this one. I think it might not have been out yet.
- Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Cathy Hopkins
- Okay, ever since I watched Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging I've wanted to read this series. I have no idea if it's even any good, but that movie is awesome and Aaron Johnson is delicious so I thought I'd give it a go.
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Yes I'm hopping on the bandwagon, and yes I'm super late, but come on EVERYONE has read this and I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about.
- Matched by Ally Condie
- I've seen this series everywhere and have been meaning to read it for a while now. I'm not sure, but I think I might even own the first one. Maybe.
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- I make it a point to at least read one classic a year because I get so caught up in YA.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- I've only ever read the first HP book and that was 2 years ago. I think it's time to read the second.
- And all the unread books sitting on my shelf.