Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (9)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

So this weeks topic is: Ten Authors I Really Want to Meet
  • John Green - I follow him on Tumblr and he just seems like a really cool person that I could learn a lot from. Plus his books are pretty great.
  • Lemony Snicket - I'm pretty sure that A Series of Unfortunate Events is what made me an avid reader and bibliophile. I've always wanted to know why he used the number 13 religiously.
  • Sarah Dessen - I always look forward to her new releases.
I'm going to leave this open and try to update it throughout the day because I can't think of anyone else???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.