Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (34)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can not wait to read! This meme is the perfect way to add books to your TBR list. Along with upcoming releases, I sometimes include books that I have not had the chance to read or buy even if they have already come out. 
_______________________________________________________________________

Off the Page
by Jodi Picoult &
Samantha Van Leer

Release Date: May 19, 2015

From Barnes & Noble:
Meet Oliver, a prince literally taken from the pages of a fairy tale and transported into the real world. Meet Delilah, the girl who wished Oliver into being. It's a miracle that seems perfect at first. Sure, Oliver doesn't know that you shouldn't try to open your locker with a dagger or that there's no such thing as "the ruler" of the local mall. But he also looks at Delilah as if she's the only girl in the world--the only girl in any world--and Delilah can't help feeling that being with him is a dream come to life.

But not every story can have a happy ending. Because the book wants Oliver back. And it will turn both worlds upside down to get him.

Oliver and Delilah will have to decide what--and who--they're willing to risk for love and what it really means for a fairy tale to come true. 

17 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I can't wait to read this one either! Just read Between the Lines last week--finally--so I am totally prepared for this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the series but I loved Jodi Picoult's books so I may have to try it. The cover is soooo cute.

    Here is my WoW: http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/05/waiting-on-wednesday-title-author.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the cover definitely drew me in first. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I have been curious about this one...I read the first one in this "series," if that's what this is: Between the Lines.

    Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read Jodi Picoult. Don't really know what I'm waiting for. Maybe I'll start here? Thanks for stopping by my post, Joana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read 1 other I think so we're kind of in the same boat. haha Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds wonderful. I love Jodi Picoult's books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have an ARC of this one! I hope you enjoy it when you read it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of Jodi Picoult's books but I've been curious about them.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure i I want to read this, but I really like that cover. I hope you'll enjoy it though. Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been seeing Off the Page a lot. I've never read anything by Jodi Picoult but I might try one soon :) Hope you enjoy this!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this one but it sounds super unique! I might have to wait and see what people think of it first, but it sounds good.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh great pick I've been dying to read this book series for a long time and it looks and sounds amazing. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I listen to the first book in audio and I liked it (not loved it though), still I think I might read this one. I'm curious to know how Oliver and Delilah are doing now :) I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! I can definitely understand why you're waiting on this one, Joana. A prince actually taken from the pages of a fairy-tale sounds pretty amazing.
    I hope you'll get your hands on it soon.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. I own Between the Lines but haven't read it yet!!

    Patty @ Bookish Wanderlove

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.