Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (35)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can not wait to read! This meme is the perfect way to add books to your TBR list. Along with upcoming releases, I sometimes include books that I have not had the chance to read or buy even if they have already come out. 
_______________________________________________________________________

More Happy Than Not
by Adam Silvera
Release Date: June 2, 2015

From Barnes & Noble:
The Leteo Institute's revolutionary memory-relief procedure seems too good to be true to Aaron Soto--miracle cure-alls don't tend to pop up in the Bronx projects. Aaron caould never forget how he's grown up poor, how his friends aren't there for him, or how his father committed suicide in their one-bedroom apartment. Aaron has the support of his patient girlfriend, if not necessarily his distant brother and overworked mother, but it's not enough.

Then Thomas shows up. He has a sweet movie-watching setup on his roof, and he doesn't mind Aaron's obsession with a popular fantasy series. There are nicknames, inside jokes. Most importantly, Thomas doesn't mind talking about Aaron's past. But Aaron's newfound happiness isn't welcome on his block. Since he can't stay away from Thomas or suddenly stop being gay, Aaron must turn to Leteo to straighten himself out, even if it means forgetting who he is.

11 comments:

  1. That's totally new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not heard about this book. Hoping you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had not heard about this book. Hoping you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Oh! This is interesting and, somehow, bittersweet.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely sounds interesting, and I love the combination of blue and yellow on the cover. I hope you love it once you read it. Great pick!

    Thank you for stopping by my post earlier. Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can’t wait for this one either! I’m going to the Boston Teen Author Festival later this year, and Adam Silvera is one of the authors there so I can’t wait to hear more about it :D Great WoW pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This book sounds really interesting! I'm not sure how it's not crossed my radar before. :) Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of this one before, but I surely hope you enjoy the read! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading anything LGBTQ, so definitely on my list! :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.