Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (10) & Follow Friday (10)




Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books every Friday-Monday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new bloggers.

This weeks question is:
"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series...which one would it be and why?"

I would want to be in The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare because they are currently my favorite series. I can not wait for the movie to come out!
_____________________________________________________


Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkiee's View. Basically, it is a meme to help you get blog followers. Check out her blog and the Featured Blogger of the week!

This weeks question:
"Give us five book related silly facts about you."

1. I love spending my Saturdays at B&N drinking Starbucks and reading for hours. 
2. I have read every single book ever assigned to me at school.
3. I read mostly YA books because they are awesome. 
4. I have over 100 books at home that need to be read, but I continue buying more because I just love books. 
5. My to-read shelf on Goodreads has almost 2,000 books. 0.O

7 comments:

  1. I read everything assigned in school as well! If they want me to read and study a book, it must have some kind of educational value. I'm baffled by the kids who skim through a course without doing the required reading.

    Here's my Follow Friday & Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I picked MI too, I want to meet Simon and play videogames with him or something lol
    'I read YA books because they are awesome'--right to the point :D

    Have a great weekend!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I love hanging out at the B&N cafe too!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate reading books that have been assigned by school! I'm so awful at it, I only like reading books I actually want to read, otherwise I know I won't enjoy them... And I love The Mortal Instruments series too, I'd love to be a Shadowhunter, and I'd LOVE to meet Jace ;D Have a great week!

    Bella
    www.cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just hopping by! Fun pick for this week's question. And I like your facts. It's a good thing they don't actually kick people out of B&N for hanging out and reading... or else they would never let me back in the store!
    I'm a new follower :)
    www.readthisinstead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, just dropping by!
    I too have so many books to read but wow nearly 100!
    I just can't wait for the day when I just have 3-4, (Like that'll ever happen though!)

    Great answers!
    Perhaps if you have time, wouls you mind stopping by my blog?
    Thanks!
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.