Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (9) & Follow Friday (9)




Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books every Friday-Monday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new bloggers.

This weeks question is:
"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"

I usually read 1 book at a time unless I need to read another for my Brit/Lit class. The most I've ever read at the same time was 3, but that was only because 2 were for school and the other I was just reading for fun. I don't like reading too many books at once.
_____________________________________________________


Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkiee's View. Basically, it is a meme to help you get blog followers. Check out her blog and the Featured Blogger of the week!

This weeks question:
"How did you come up with your blog name?"

I actually had a really hard time coming up with mine. I knew there had to be something book or genre related in it so I played around with a few names. It didn't take me long to come up with Best of YA which isn't even really original.

5 comments:

  1. Stopping through via the Hop!
    I had a hard time coming up with my Blog name too. I am actually trying to come up with a Children's Book Blog name and I have been having the hardest time ever. I like your Blog name :)

    Happy Hopping & Reading!
    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Hop! Best of YA is definitely an eye-catching name :) I'm going to go have a peek around your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your name. It might not be original but it's descriptive.

    Happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might not be original, but it catches your attention. :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blog name is a combination of the beginning of my email and what my blog contains.

    One-book-at-a-time lady here....

    ....I don't know how folks do it....I am amazed at how many people read more than one book at at time. :)

    Stop by my blog for a giveaway of LINEN QUEEN courtesy of Sarah from Hachette Books and to see my answer to this week's Blog Hop question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.