Friday, March 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (8) & Follow Friday (8)




Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books every Friday-Monday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new bloggers.

This weeks question is:
"If I gave you $80 and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

This is the best question ever, lol.
- The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) by Kelley Armstrong
- Gone (Gone #1) by Michael Grant
- Beautiful Americans (Beautiful Americans #1) by Lucy Silag
- City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare
- The Oracle of Dating (The Oracle of Dating #1) by Allison van Diepen
_____________________________________________________


Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkiee's View. Basically, it is a meme to help you get blog followers. Check out her blog and the Featured Blogger of the week!

This weeks question:
"Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the boy/girl, instead of You the blogger?"

I am Joana the girl. I am a 17 year old junior in high school living in California. I have a huge Portuguese family that is spread out all over the world, but at home it's just my mom, my brother, my cat Niko and I. I basically just go to school everyday, go to work, come home and do homework and, if I have extra free time, I read. I'm obsessed with books (obviously), nail polish (I own too many to count) and James Franco (<3). 'm thinking about becoming a Graphic Designer (we'll see that how goes, lol). That's about it. :)

10 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower and I would be so happy if you would visit my blog and perhaps follow me too! Also, I just bought Gone for $1.99 on the NookColor and I can't wait to read it. I am reading City of Bones as well and I'm really enjoying Cassandra Clare's writing. :)

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and I hope you're having a good evening. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until City of Fallen Angels comes out! I am in love with that series! Here's my hop:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop-and-book_11.html
    Have a lovely weekend and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have picked up Beautiful Americans a few times, but always put it back. Good choice!

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do you speak Portuguese also? Cool!!

    I am new GFC follower

    It's All About Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.Its an amazing read.
    I am a new follower.
    http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Do you have any fav Portuguese foods? I love learning about foods from different cultures.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joana :) I'm an old follower, just hopping on through. I really adored Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers trilogy. I wasn't super impressed with the first book, but I just loved the second and third! Here's my post. I'd love it if you'd check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys :)
    Yes I speak Portuguese fluently. I actually learned it before I learned English because that's all my parents knew when they moved to America. My favorite Portuguese food? That's a really hard question! It's all so good, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    Great books you would choose, The Summoning is great I just finished it last week and I hope to get my review up soon.

    I'm a new follower^^

    Mysteriousbooks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, just hopping through from the blog hop! I'm a new follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.