This weeks question is:
"If I gave you $80 and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
This is the best question ever, lol.
- The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) by Kelley Armstrong
- Gone (Gone #1) by Michael Grant
- Beautiful Americans (Beautiful Americans #1) by Lucy Silag
- City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare
- The Oracle of Dating (The Oracle of Dating #1) by Allison van Diepen
This weeks question:
"Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the boy/girl, instead of You the blogger?"
I am Joana the girl. I am a 17 year old junior in high school living in California. I have a huge Portuguese family that is spread out all over the world, but at home it's just my mom, my brother, my cat Niko and I. I basically just go to school everyday, go to work, come home and do homework and, if I have extra free time, I read. I'm obsessed with books (obviously), nail polish (I own too many to count) and James Franco (<3). 'm thinking about becoming a Graphic Designer (we'll see that how goes, lol). That's about it. :)