Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is posted every Sunday and allows book bloggers to share any books they might have bought, received for review, traded or borrowed from the library that week.
_____________________________________________________________________

I might have gone slightly overboard at Borders this week, but it was mostly because the one by my house is closing so I had to go see if they had any good, cheap books. I ended up going twice in just one week and getting way too many books...oh well. lol

Bought:

Yikes....
The only problem with all of these books is that I don't have any shelves for them! I already have 2 huge bookshelves that are completely full; books are starting to pile up around my room. 

4 comments:

  1. I've been dying to read Delirium! :) AND I love that you're reading Harry Potter!! New follower, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great week! I loved Hex Hall, Anna and the FK, and Shiver.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you got *so* many books! I'm jealous! The blue bloods books are fab, I love them! I wasn't a huge fan of the House of Night books (they were good, but then they went and wrote too many IMO) or the Evermore series but I hope you enjoy them =]
    I've got the Iron Witch too, it looks fab. Shiver is fantastic, and I've just ordered Hex Hall so I'm looking forward to reading that too.

    I'm a new follower btw =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too many books! It's an invasion! :s I heard a lot of good things about the blue bloods books and Iron Witch. Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at what's In My Mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.