Monday, March 14, 2011

Book Perk

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know about this cool site called Book Perk. If you follow The Story Siren, she already did a post about this, but I also think it's a really cool site that deserves some more love.

Basically, it's a site for book lovers that has these special deals and bundles of your favorite books. It isn't just for YA fans, theres a bunch of different genres from biographies to cookbooks. The best part is that most of these books are either signed or include something extra that is related to the book.

If you sign up, you get emails whenever a new bundle becomes available so that you don't have to constantly be checking the site searching for them.

Check it out, I think you'll all love it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joana,

    I'm Kate Evangelista, author of Taste, and I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself. If you have the time, please stop by The Coffee Bar by using the link below:

    http://kateevangelistanovels.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see you there.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I love your blog... Thanks for the site recommendation - will check it out. If you have time, please check out my blog and let me know what you think.
    www.thesecretbooklover.blogspot.com

    Keep up the fabulous work!
    Looking forward to more reviews,

    Scarlette :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.