Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
___________________________________________________

Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

"I don't know what I expect -- I guess that she'll stand up, point at me, and scream, Female! Female with a sock!" Nat (aka Natalie), 73.

2 comments:

  1. Ha that's a funny quote. That book has been on my wishlist for awhile now and you make me want to buy it now! :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting thought to have. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-beauty-of-humanity-movement.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.