Sunday, June 21, 2015

Book Blogger Hop (19)

Book Blogger Hop is a meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer every Friday-Thursday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new bloggers. 

This weeks question is: 
"How many posts do you publish per week? And how many of them are reviews?"

I answered: 
I try to post on a daily basis. Sometimes I post twice in one day. Other days (mostly Sundays) I might not post at all. I participate in a lot of memes and book tours so those are the majority of my posts, however, I try to post about 1 review a week. I don't have too much free time (I'm in college and working full-time) so I don't have time to write multiple reviews a week because I don't read multiple books a week. I wish I had more time to read because there are so many books on my TBR list!

What about you? Leave your answer to this weeks question in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.