Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2015

Is it seriously going to be July tomorrow already?! When the heck did that happen... But anyways, back to June. This was a hectic month for me! I decided to take 2 summer classes (6 weeks long) this year which overlapped with my spring classes so I haven't had any vacation time yet! They're both sociology and I'm really enjoying them so that's made it easier. I usually spend my summers in Portugal visiting family so I've been down about not going this year, but I have been trying to keep busy doing a bunch of different things that I haven't necessarily done before (if work allows me to miss a day or two). I took a trip to San Francisco (which I haven't done in a while), went to my first Giants game (we lost), and went hiking at the Calaveras Big Trees State Park (so pretty). Other than that, it's been a pretty uneventful summer so far. One of my best friends comes home from school on July 23 so I have that to look forward to this month!

Books Reviewed This Month:

  1. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
  2. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
  3. Whatever Life Throws At You by Julie Cross
  4. Daisy and the Front Man by Rebekah L. Purdy

Books Read This Month:
  
  1. Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
  2. Daisy and the Front Man by Rebekah L. Purdy
  3. Don't Ever Change by M. Beth Bloom
  4. Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner
  5. Along the Way by Jacqueline Kolosov
My reviews will be up in the next few weeks so keep a look out for those!

July TBR List:
  
  1. Paper Towns by John Green
  2. Half-Life by Tina Ferraro
  3. Dismissed by Kristy McManus
  4. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
  5. Learning to Fall by Jillian Eaton
This is a tentative list that might change, but for now these are the next books I plan on reading and reviewing. Let me know if you've read some of these and what you thought!

2 comments:

  1. I read Paper Towns a few years ago. It’s not my favorite John Green book, but I enjoyed it. I really want to see the movie.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm trying to read it before the movie comes out!

      Delete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.