Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (41)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can not wait to read! This meme is the perfect way to add books to your TBR list. Along with upcoming releases, I sometimes include books that I have not had the chance to read or buy even if they have already come out. 
_______________________________________________________________________


Damage Done
by Amanda Panitch
Release Date: July 21, 2015

From Barnes & Noble:
22 minutes seperate Julia Vann's before and after.

Before: Julia had a twin brother, a boyfriend, and a best friend.

After: She has a new identity, a new hometown, and memories of those twenty-two minutes that refuse to come into focus. At least, that's what she tells the police.

Now that she's Lucy Black, her fresh start has attracted the attention of one of the hottest guys in school. And someone much more dangerous. She thought her brother's crimes were behind her. But now she's being forced to confront the dark secrets she thought were safely left behind. How far will Julia go to keep her slate clean?

One thing is clear: The damage done can never be erased. It's only just beginning...

In this deliciously twisted contemporary thriller, family can be a real killer. For fans of We Were Liars and readers who love unique multiple perspectives that leave clues like breadcrumbs until they reach the stunning conclusion. 


This sounds pretty intense and I'm all for thrillers. Can't wait to find out what exactly got her into this mess in the first place!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Recently heard about this one! I'm curious since I like thrillers, but not sure if it will be thrilling enough. Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting more into thrillers and this looks different to the typical bad boy story.
    My WoW
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I have heard really good things about this one. I also have a copy of it, so I'll be reading it soon!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.