Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sneak Peek Saturday (12)

I've decided to host a brand new meme called Sneak Peek Saturday (similar to Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading only this one's on Saturday, obviously lol).

The premise is much the same: Just grab your current read and share 1-2 sentences (or more) from a random (or not) page with us along with the title and author. This will give us an interesting sneak peek into whatever book you are currently reading. And, if you like the sneak peek enough, maybe you'll find some new books to add to your TBR list. Be careful not to ruin the book by being too spoiler-y!
_______________________________________________________________________

My Sneak Peek:
"But then the girl moved, and smiled, and pulled her hand from the grate--a gorgeous green stone clutched tightly in her grasp. It was covered with dust and cobwebs, but it was uncracked and unharmed. And, of course, completely fake." 
Pg 83, Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter.  
 What's your sneak peek? Add yours to the Mister Linky!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this idea. I will defiantly keep participating.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.