Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (23)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can not wait to read! This meme is the perfect way to add books to your TBR list. Along with upcoming releases, I sometimes include books that I have not had the chance to read or buy even if they have already come out. 
_______________________________________________________________________

Pivot Point
by Kasie West
Release Date: February 12, 2013

From Goodreads:
Knowing the outcome doesn't always make a choice easier...

Addison Coleman's life is one big "What if?" As a Searcher, whenever Addie is faced with a choice, she can look into the future and see both outcomes. It's the ultimate insurance place again disaster. Or so she thought. When Addie's parents ambush her with the news of their divorce, she has to pick who she wants to live with--her father, who is leaving the paranormal compound to live among the "Norms," or her mother, who is staying in the life Addie has always known. Addie loves her life just as it is, so her answer should be easy. One Search six weeks into the future proves it's not.

In one potential future, Addie is adjusting to life outside the Compound as the new girl in a Norm high school where she meets Trevor, a cute, sensitive artist who understands her. In the other path, Addie is being pursued by the hottest guy in school--but she never wanted to be a quarterback's girlfriend. When Addie's father is asked to consult on a murder in the Compound, she's unwittingly drawn into a dangerous game that threatens everything she holds dear. With love and lost in both lives, it all comes down to which reality she's willing to live through...and who she can't live without. 

10 comments:

  1. Been seeing this book around, been waiting for this book as well! awesome pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Seeing this around a lot lately! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read a couple of reviews about this book and everyone seems to love it. Considering how pretty the cover is and how good the premise sounds, I'm really excited about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the middle of this one a bit slow but it was good overall. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pivot Point sounds amazing. I really can't wait to get my hands on it. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen a lot of positive reviews already, so I'm definitely excited :)

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited about this one and I'd love to read it soon. Great pick! The summary sounds great. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be cool to see both outcomes, I wonder what that would cause though, picking on over the other out of convenience. Or maybe that's not really how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one never really interested me but I've heard such amazing things that now I really want to read it! Can't wait to check it out :). Great pick this week!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.