Monday, February 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

So this weeks topic is: Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List


Richelle Mead
I don't know what it is about the Vampire Academy books, but they are one of my all time favorite series. And I love Bloodlines just as much. Mead just knows what she's doing when it comes to romance and action and suspense. 

Julie Kagawa
The Iron King is a fantastic series, I definitely recommend it. Plus, there are some swoon worthy boys in this one. The Immortal Rules was also pretty good, but the Iron Fey series will forever be my favorite of hers.

Stephanie Perkins
Anna and the French Kiss is the first book I've read by Perkins, but it will most definitely not be my last. Honestly, I don't know what I loved more: St. Clair or the book. 

Tahereh Mafi
I've only read Shatter Me but her writing is seriously AMAZING; I was in love by chapter 2.

Meg Cabot
Cabot has seriously been around forever. I've read a bunch of her books but my favorite is probably All-American Girl. I just really love how versatile she is!

Susane Colasanti
I think When It Happens was the first book I read by Colasanti and every one after has been just as great. 

Jennifer Echols
I actually haven't read many by Echols. I just recently finished Such a Rush and really loved it so I thought I'd include her since as soon as I was done I added every book she's ever written to my TBR shelf on Goodreads.

Cassandra Clare
I devour her books, lol. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CITY OF BONES, THE MOVIE!

Suzanne Collins
She gave us The Hunger Games, what more is there to say?

Sarah Dessen
I don't even bother with the synopsis when it comes to Sarah Dessen; as soon as I see her name, I buy.

10 comments:

  1. Great list and even though I admit I haven’t read any of the authors, I keep coming across a few on other people’s list and I’m curious. Will be checking them out.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! Several of these authors are on my tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic authors :) New Follower!

    Here's my Top Ten.

    Pls consider listing your blog at YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. If your interested, pls email me at yablogosphere@gmail.com.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually already am but when I signed up I was still Best of YA. Would you mind changing it to The Boundless Book List?

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love Bloodlines more than Vampire Academy. It just made me smile more! :) And I love Adrian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're both really great. & Yes! I love me some Adrian. I think even more than Dimitri.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic list! I agree with just about all of them :). We even share a few!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! It's my mission to start reading Richelle Mead, Julie Kagawa, and Cassie Clare this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much awesomeness on your list..SO. MUCH!
    Richelle, Julie, Stephy, Cassie, Suzanne, Sarah...AHH.
    I am also BEYOND stoked for the City of Bones movie!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.