Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (24)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can not wait to read! This meme is the perfect way to add books to your TBR list. Along with upcoming releases, I sometimes include books that I have not had the chance to read or buy even if they have already come out. 
_______________________________________________________________________

The Indigo Spell 
by Richelle Mead
Release Date: February 12, 2013

From Barnes & Noble:
Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets--and human lives.

In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.

I know this came out yesterday but I still haven't gotten my hands on it so it counts lol.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I cannot wait to read this one either!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick :-) I haven't gotten around to actually reading any of Richelle Mead's books, but I've heard great things about both 'Vampire Academy' and this series as well :-)
    I hope you enjoy it ;-)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even read Bloodlines yet, but I've heard it's simply amazing. I will get on it, eventually lol.
    Beth @ YA Vixens
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an exciting read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't gotten mine either. Wish Amazon would've delivered the day it was released.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. I hope you get your copy soon!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. One step closer lol, it still counts, you're still not reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on this one :( I still haven't gotten a chance to order it, though. IT WILL BE MINE <3 Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Check out my WoW?
    -New Follower (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the book is out now and I don't know when I'll get the chance to buy it but I'm really excited. I'm a huge fan of Richelle Mead and I just can't wait! Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of this series yet, but I really need to - I know loads of people love it!

    Catherine :)
    The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.